The micro-injuries you create stimulate the body’s natural wound-healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, reversing and preventing signs of ageing.
• Micro-needling reduces fine lines and deep wrinkles
• Micro-needling repairs visible scars
• Micro-needling reverses sun damage and pigmentation
• Micro-needling helps ageing skin
• Micro-needling shrinks pores
The tiny punctures actually act like little channels, allowing topical products to penetrate better and work more effectively.
Micro-needling can be done all over your body. People with skin cancer, rosacea, active acne, diabetes or other critical conditions cannot use micro-needling treatment.