HydraFacial Skin Treatment
HydraFacial Skin Treatments have become extremely popular due to it having virtually no downtime while improving skin glow, hydration, and radiance in just 30 minutes.Only HydraFacials use patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps.
HydraFacials are similar to microdermabrasion: it uses a mildly abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layers to help exfoliate and hydrate the skin. The HydraFacial device uses an exfoliating tip paired with suction to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your face. As skin is exfoliated, serums are infused into the skin. That last step is the key reason why HydraFacials are so effective.Price: Depends on duration, service & advance treatment - $129 to $ 299
- 45 minute - $ 129 face only
- 60 minute - $ 149 face and neck
- 80minute- $ 199 face, neck and decollete
Add On- Ultrasound ,Radio frequency and lifting and oxygen infusion.- ( Great for anti aging and great for Rejuvenation )
- Face - $ 35
- Face and neck - $ 50
- Face, Neck and Decollete -$ 75
Benefits of HydraFacials:
HydraFacials result in skin rejuvenation and skin corrective benefits; the skin may become noticeably smoother even after one treatment and will better absorb moisturizers.
- Helps improve the skin appearance by reducing fine lines, early sun damage and mild, shallow acne marks.
- Non-invasive treatment - can be combined with microdermabrasion and topicals, such as antioxidants. This has been found to produce greater results.
- Virtually no downtime and after treatment, you can return to regular activities on the same day, also called “Lunch Time Peel”.
- Helps to gently exfoliate surface layers of skin using abrasion and suction.
- Microdermabrasion can achieve dramatic results, but it is highly dependent on the skill and experience of the esthetician.
- For the best results, it is generally recommended to get a series of HydraFacial treatments. Based on the skin type and skin condition, it is recommended for six treatments about 10 to 14 days apart.
- The HydraFacial machine can be adjusted depending on the skin type and skin condition, even people with sensitive skin can get a treatment.
- The procedure takes about 30 to 60 minutes per session depending on the skin condition with no down-time for the skin to recover.
After Treatment Care:
- Be careful with your skin a few days after the microdermabrasion treatment: don’t do vigorous exercise and don’t expose your skin to the sun extensively. Wear a gentle physical sunscreen, even if its a cloudy day.
- Use it with topicals, such as antioxidants and been found to produce greater results.
How HydraFacials Work:
The three step process includes:
1. CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
2. EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench the skin.
3. INFUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
Cleanse and Peel
This is the resurfacing step, when skin is exfoliated. “Exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells from the outer layer of the skin. It has long been known to have beneficial skin effects, including leaving the skin looking brighter, unclogging pores, and — with long-term use — increasing collagen production,” says Dr. Crawford. This is all done in the HydraFacial with the HydraFacial tip. This “generates a fluid vortex over the skin that gently dislodges impurities and dead skin cells,” says Crawford.
Extract and Hydrate
The tip gets gunk out of pores and delivers topical moisturizers simultaneously.
Fuse and Protect
Your treatment will finish with “boosters,” or serums. These are geared toward your skin goal, which may include reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, dull skin, or enlarged pores. The treatment is entirely customizable through these “boost” serums, which is a major perk for patients.
As an alternative, there is the Geneo Super-Facial, another three-step facial that combines exfoliation and active topicals. Dermalinfusion is another such treatment that says it “exfoliates, extracts, and infuses for radiant and rejuvenated skin.” The premise behind all of these is similar — exfoliation and an infusion of serums — but the patented technology differs. The one that’s right for you may depend on what your dermatologist or esthetician offers.